For anyone whose mother tongue is not German.
In our German classes participants learn how to express themselves clearly and confidently in German bit by bit to their desired level of fluency. The courses focus on speaking and listening. Reading and writing are also taught, of course. Our German courses are offered as private tuition, day courses and evening courses.
We offer our group courses at all levels from Beginner A1 to Advanced C2 courses.
When learners reach a certain level, they can take the inlingua beginners’ test, intermediate test or German certificate.
The advantages our course system offers you
- If learners already have some German knowledge, they can join a course that has already begun at any time. So there is no need to wait until the next course starts.
- Learners with prior knowledge can take part in a trial class free of charge. This way they can see for themselves how the inlingua teaching method works and choose a suitable course.
- Beginner courses start every month.
- You can register for these at any time.
- After successful completion of the course you will receive a learner certificate or you can take one of our tests.